Attorney At Law
Joshua A. Tuner was born here in Oxford, MS in 1977 to Larry and Susan Turner. A Graduate of Oxford High School, Mr. Turner continued his education at the University of Mississippi. Mr. Turner graduated from Ole Miss in 2000 with degrees in Psychology and Criminal Justice. Mr. Turner then received his law degree from Mississippi College Law School in 2004.
Joshua began practicing law in Jackson, MS for three years returning to Oxford in 2007 to practice law. Since 2010, Mr. Turner has tried more felony cases in Lafayette County, MS than any other attorney.
- Oxford High School 1996
- University of Mississippi 2000
- Mississippi College School of law 2004 (Amjur in Criminal Procedure)
- All 82 counties in MS
- The Mississippi Court of Appeals
- The Mississippi Supreme Court
- All Federal District Courts in MS
- The Federal District Court of the Western District of Tennessee
- The Fifth Court of Appeals
- The United States Supreme Court